A tree package is the perfect tool to link your trips or events with a contribution to climate protection.
The implementation is very simple.
A tree package is a specific number of trees
- You can determine the size of a tree package yourself.
- You define what you associate with a tree package.
- You decide whether it is a compulsory contribution or a voluntary benefit.
You can use any number of trees for your interests.
You can link a tree package to your offer in various ways so that your travel guests, clients or customers can plant as many trees as possible with you.
- Include a tree package in the offer = trees are included in the price.
- Tree package as an extra (surcharge), either as a compulsory contribution or as a temporary additional option.
- Tree package as an additional offer by e-mail, e.g. as an attachment to a booking confirmation.
There is no limit for your creativity.
Benefits of tree packages
- Important contribution to climate protection.
- CO2 compensation for trips or events.
- Reduction of the CO2 footprint of various components such as travel, hotel stay, catering, etc.
- Closing the natural cycle: taking resources and giving something back to nature.
- Direct promotion of various SDGs according to 2030 Agenda
- Green benefit related marketing
- Raising the awareness of travelers, corporate customers or event participants for better environmental awareness.
- Positive public perception.
General procedure, example: tree package as an extra offer
- You define a tree package that you want to combine with your trips / events.
- You offer this tree package with your regular travel / event offers so that every guest / customer can book it additionally.
- If a guest / customer books the tree package with you, you order the desired number of trees with us, e.g. briefly by e-mail.
- You will receive an invoice for the trees.
- We plant the trees for you.
Tree packages for various individual topics related to travel