Tree packages for more sustainability
A tree package is an excellent tool for linking your travel offers, trips, vacations, and events to climate protection.
It is easy to implement.
A tree package is a specific number of trees
- You can determine the size of a tree package yourself.
- You define what you associate with a tree package.
- You decide whether it is a compulsory contribution or a voluntary benefit.
You can use any number of trees for your interests.
You can link a tree package to your offer in various ways so that your travel guests, clients or customers can plant as many trees as possible with you.
- Including a tree package in the offer means the price includes the trees.
- Tree package as an extra (surcharge) either as a compulsory contribution or temporary option.
- Tree package as an additional offer by e-mail, e.g. as an attachment to booking confirmation.
There is no limit to your creativity.
Benefits of tree packages
- Essential contribution to climate protection
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) offset for trips or events
- Reduction of the CO2 footprint of various components, such as travel, hotel stay, and catering
- Closing the natural cycle by taking resources and giving something back to nature
- Direct promotion of various SDGs according to 2030 Agenda
- Green benefit-related marketing
- Raising the awareness of travelers, corporate customers and event participants about environmental protection
- Positive public perception
General procedure, example: tree package as an extra offer
- You define a tree package that you want to combine with your trips/events.
- You offer this tree package with your regular travel/event offers so that every guest/customer can book it additionally.
- When you receive a guest/customer booking that includes a tree package, order the desired number of trees from us, e.g. briefly by e-mail.
- You will receive an invoice for the trees.
- We plant the trees for you.
Tree packages for various topics related to travel